Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Welcome to ARCH1101

Hi guys, this is my blog for this semester. I'll be mostly posting handy tips and links here for you guys as we go, so you can jump here for a quick reference. Mostly, I'll be posting things that should prove to be time-savers either for this course, or for your other courses generally. Work smarter, not harder eh? A good place to start for making Sketchup stuff look pretty with a little Vray rendering (which we have available in the level 2 and 3 labs for you guys) and Photoshop is Alex Hogrefe's website.

If you want to get in touch with me about anything, feel free to send an email to stephen.b.davey@gmail.com and I'll get back to you usually the same day.

If you're unsure what you need to have ready by next week (ie posted up on your blogs by Wednesday), click here to see the checklist. Some links Russ mentioned when he popped in:

Dezeen

Le Container

No comments:

Post a Comment